Date: 10th Sept. 2019
Report on Public Lecture on Economic Growth and Wealth Creation
Students’ Organization for Liberty and Entrepreneurship on the 10th Oct.2019 conducted a three hours’ public lecture on economic growth and wealth creation with the aim of educating the participants to understand how they can be able to improve their economic status and individual prosperity. The public lecture to place at Mikese University College hall in Yambio South Sudan to total of 33 participants out of whom 10 were males and 23 were females. The participants were representatives from university colleges, business groups and civil society organization.
- The participants were very happy and active during the lectures because they were able to resonate with subject matter.
- The participants were very much interested and applaused SOLE for the public lecture on economic growth and wealth creation because the people of South Sudan now are focusing on development and individual growth.
Below is a picture of one of the participants thanking SOLE
- We had planned for 30 participants but 33 turned up for the public lecture
- 70% of the participants were females
- Based on the post lecture’s survey, it was noted that 98% of the participant acquired knowledge while the remaining 2% had an average knowledge on the subject matter which could be due to their career direction.
- The public lecture was in the news on the local radio station
- There was no group photo because the rains interrupted the lecture.